1977 Argosy Airstream

I am considering obtaining the 28 foot 1977 Argosy Airstream Motorhome pictured below. I can get it for free if I fix it up and allow the donor to share in the proceeds of any sale when I am done using it. Alternatively, I can sell it and get half the proceeds. It is powered with a Chevy 454. The front portion of the cabin has a futon and 2 captian's chairs, then the kitchen (containing a sink, stove, oven, fridge, freezer, and blender), then a second set of 2 single beds, and then the bathroom (containing sink, crapper and shower). It also has a rooftop a/c. The onboard generator is missing, but it does have a tow hitch.









3 comments:

A Platinum Sponsor of the Higgins Race Team said...

Can you tow the Higgins Race Car?

Anonymous said...

FYI, a buddy gave me these part numbers for covers for the Scamp edition:

23 Flying Cloud 050bba24
27 FB Flying Cloud 940ldd27
30 Flying Cloud 350ubz88

BTW - I bought a nice one for ~$200 from rvcoversusa.com before this and it fits pretty well.
[url=http://rvnationalcovers.com]RV Accessories[/url]

tathoot said...

la source originale www. dolabuy.co lire ce qu'il a dit réplique dolabuy ressources supplémentaires dolabuy.co