Progression of a pilot

Stephen and I almost always bring, buy and/or break a remote control toy when we go to the mountains. This year, I decided to "take it up a notch" and get a better quality remote control plane. The following videos demonstrate the progression of our flying skills.
In the first video, the flight was pretty successful because it lasted more than a minute, but we apparently hit, or almost hit, a couple of kids when we crashed. You be the judge.

In the second flight, my skills got worse. The flight was shorter and I crashed into a tree. You can actually hear the crash.


Third Flight was as bad as the second, and I almost crashed into Stephen, who was acting as co-pilot and cameraman.


From here, the flights got a lot better. In the last video, you can see a textbook takeoff from the ground performed by Stephen.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay you guys, get it together on handling the video camera. Otherwise great stuff.